Installation method and debugging of screw conveyor
The foundation of the screw conveyor should be irrigated 20 days before the screw conveyor is officially installed, so that the foundation is firm and reliable, so that the screw conveyor does not sink or deform, and ensure that the screw conveyor is running without chaos.
1. The foundation of the screw conveyor should be irrigated 20 days before the screw conveyor is officially installed, so that the foundation is firm and reliable, so that the screw conveyor does not sink or deform, and ensure that the screw conveyor is running without chaos.
2. The assembly of the case shall comply with the following rules:
⑴ The allowable error of longitudinal straightness is 1/1000 of the length, and the allowable error of full length straightness is 3mm.
⑵ The horizontal straightness tolerance is 1/5000 of the width.
⑶ The gap between the inner wall of the casing and the screw on both sides should be equal, with a tolerance of 2mm and a tolerance of ±2mm at the bottom.
⑷ The connection of the casing should be tightly fitted without gaps.
⑸ The space between the cabinet and the frame should be firm.
3. The tolerance of the coincidence between the center line of the shaft or bearing and the longitudinal center line of the screw is 0.5mm.
4. The inner surfaces of two adjacent casings shall not be significantly staggered at their joints.
5. All sections of the screw machine must be adjusted properly before tightening the anchor bolts.
6. The low-speed shaft of the driving device and the front shaft of the screw machine should be on the same axis. If a floating coupling is used, its parallelism deviation should not exceed 1/100, and the displacement deviation should not exceed 0.2mm; if a coupling is used, the angle error of the two shaft lines should not exceed 1°30'.
7. If the inlet and outlet ports need to be installed on site, they can be welded after the whole machine is fixed. The flange supporting surface of the inlet and outlet should be parallel to the axis of the screw, and the connection with the funnel should be tightly fitted without gaps.
Adjustment of screw conveyor:
1. The suspension bearings of the screw conveyor should reliably support the connecting shaft, and the screw should not be jammed or bent. When installing, adjust the number of spacers of the suspension bearing so that no gap is formed between the split surfaces of the bearing, and there is an appropriate radial gap between the bearing and the coupling shaft.
2. The suspension bearing should be installed at the midpoint of the connecting shaft, and the gap between its end surface and the end surfaces of the two spiral pipe shafts should be greater than 10mm (when the spiral diameter D≤400mm) and 20mm (when the spiral diameter D≥500mm).
3. In order to adjust the cumulative error of the length between the casing and the spiral, it is allowed to add woven asbestos tape between the flanges of each casing during installation. The visual sealing requirement between the case and the cover determines whether to padded waterproof canvas.
4. When the center height of the low-speed shaft of the drive device reducer is too different from the center height of the screw machine, the height of the drive device can be adjusted by using a gasket.
5. During the no-load test run, if oil leakage is found in the bearing, remove the bearing and adjust the tightness of the spring in the sealing ring until there is no oil leakage.
6. During the no-load test run, if the temperature rise of the hanging bearings is too high (during the no-load test run, the temperature rise of each bearing should not exceed 20°C; during the load test run, the temperature rise of each bearing should not exceed 30°C), then It indicates that the position of the suspension bearing is improperly installed, resulting in the jam of the connecting shaft. The fastening bolts should be loosened and the position of the suspension bearing should be adjusted.