Introduction to the five advantages of C type hoist
The bucket elevator has many forms, including Z type bucket elevator and C type bucket elevator, etc. Today, one of the more commonly used elevators is C type elevator, C type bucket elevator The machine is a C-shaped bucket elevator.
The bucket elevator has many forms, including Z type bucket elevator and C type bucket elevator, etc. Today, one of the more commonly used elevators is C type elevator, C type bucket elevator The machine is a C-shaped bucket elevator. It transports materials in a closed casing through a hopper suspended on a chain. It can be fed at a single point or multiple points, and a single point or multiple points are realized through the unloading device. Unloading, the equipment completes the conveying in the entire sealed state. It is used in food, chemical, pharmaceutical, metallurgy, electric power and other industries. It is used to transport powdery, granular and small bulk materials with small abrasiveness.
Some users know that our C-type bucket elevator is easy to use, but they don’t know the five advantages of the C-type elevator. I will introduce you to them today.
1. Small footprint. The C-type hoist is different from other hoists. The belt conveyor also conveys materials. The belt conveyor cannot be turned. It takes up more space when conveying, while the C-type bucket elevator can turn, like A C shape, the other is that the feed port needs to be connected to other equipment, which saves space and reduces investment costs for enterprises.
2. High efficiency. The conveying efficiency of C-type hoist and bucket hoist is relatively high. Different models can be selected according to different needs. For some compatriots who have production lines, they can communicate with the manufacturer in advance and design it to be fully automatic. The overall control of the equipment using the system can now be very good. Nowadays, the requirements for full automation are getting higher and higher, and the workshop requires unmanned. At this time, the C-type bucket elevator can be used, which can well meet this requirement.
3. Diversified conveying materials. In general, it can transport granular materials, powder materials and some irregular small materials, and will not intentionally damage the materials during transportation. It can avoid the damage caused by digging materials like bucket elevators. For some with a little stickiness The materials can also be transported. As long as the viscosity is not particularly large, and some foods are used, we can choose 304 stainless steel. 304 stainless steel is not only corrosion-resistant, but also can be used in the food industry.
4. Good operation reliability. The excellent design principle and processing method ensure the reliability of the whole machine operation. Because the chain is used for transmission, and the chain is fixed by gears and tracks, the stability in use is relatively high. In addition, it is equipped with a tensioner, installation and If the chain is loose during use, a tensioner can be used to tighten it, so that the hoist can run smoothly, so a higher lifting height can be achieved.
5. Low cost. The other is the price issue that everyone is more concerned about. The C-type hoist is low in operating costs, convenient and simple to maintain, and can be used for 24 hours. Long life can reduce costs in disguise, which can enable enterprises to reduce equipment installation and maintenance costs.