Bucket elevator maintenance items
The Z-type bucket elevator is suitable for lifting from low to high. After the supplied material is put into the hopper through the vibrating table, the machine automatically runs continuously and transports upwards.
The Z-type bucket elevator is suitable for lifting from low to high. After the supplied material is put into the hopper through the vibrating table, the machine automatically runs continuously and transports upwards. The transport speed can be adjusted according to the transport volume. And choose the lifting height as needed. The hopper is designed and manufactured by ourselves. The PP non-toxic hopper makes this type of bucket elevator more widely used. All sizes are designed and manufactured according to actual needs. It is designed for supporting vertical packaging machines and computer measuring machines. It is suitable for the lifting and loading of food, medicine, chemical industrial products, screws, nuts and other products. The automatic stop and start of the machine can be controlled by the signal recognition of the packaging machine.
Z-type bucket elevator, as a kind of extremely widely used vertical conveying equipment, has been widely used in grain, feed and seed processing industries, but some problems have also appeared in use. In order to enhance its working performance and reliability, we It has been improved.
1、An anti-reverse device is installed on the head of the Z-type bucket elevator.
When the power of the bucket elevator is suddenly interrupted during the work, the reversal is very dangerous for the bucket elevator. During the lifting process of the bucket elevator, one side of the bucket elevator is an upward bucket full of materials, and the other side is an unloading bucket. After finishing the downward empty bucket of materials, after the power is interrupted, the bucket elevator must be reversed due to gravity. The material is discharged to the bottom of the bucket elevator with the reversal of the bucket until the bucket is full and jammed. Since the reversal is an accelerating movement, it is suddenly jammed and it is easy to tear off the bucket. The belt is damaged or even broken, and the bottom of the bucket elevator is full of materials, which also prevents the bucket elevator from starting. The ratchet mechanism can be used to prevent reversal.
2. Suction pipes and vents should be provided at the head and bottom of the Z-type bucket elevator to ensure that the bucket elevator will not form negative pressure and dust overflow during the unloading and feeding process, and one is well-made The sealing of the conveying equipment must be reliable, but a good seal will inevitably produce a pressure difference in the process of material unloading and feeding, causing difficulty in feeding and unloading. The vents make the internal pressure of the bucket elevator and the external pressure Basically equal, proper suction to prevent dust from overflowing from the ventilating place, avoid waste and clean the environment.
Maintenance items and safety rules of Z-type bucket elevator:
1. The bucket elevator should be started without load. Therefore, all materials in the hopper should be drained before stopping each time, and then stop.
2. It cannot be reversed. Derailment of the chain may occur when it is reversed, and it is troublesome to troubleshoot the derailment.
3. Feed evenly. It is forbidden to increase the feeding amount suddenly. The feeding amount cannot exceed the conveying capacity of the elevator. Otherwise, it is easy to cause a "stuffy car" accident when the material at the bottom accumulates seriously.
4. Replenish lubricating oil in time.
5. The chain and hopper should be replaced in time when they are severely worn or damaged.